The words "we", "our" and "us" refers to Future Enterprise Limited, its subsidiaries, partners, agents and affiliates (collectively referred to as “FEL”). The words "you", "your" or "yours" refer to any person who is using, accessing or browsing or has used, accessed or browsed the Site and/or is using or accessing or has used or accessed any version of the Mobile Applications and/or has availed the services offered by the Mobile Applications.
The terms / words not defined herein shall have the same meanings as in the terms and conditions applicable to the use or user of our www.futurepay.co.in, www.bigbazaarprofitclub.com, www.fbbonline.in, www.coverstory.co.in, www.clarks.in, www.allonlinestore.in, www.brandfactoryonline.com, www.easyday.in or any other website created by Future Group Entities ("Site").]
- “Linked Sites” shall mean website links which directs to our group linked portals
- “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Company, is capable of identifying such person. This includes mandatory or voluntary disclosures that you make while and for using the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and/or the services offered by us, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone, number, date of birth, gender, email address, images, etc as may be provided by you while using the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and/or the services offered by us.
- “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person means such Personal Information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above Clauses as provided to the Company for providing service; and
- any of the information received under any of the above Clauses by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Provided that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act 2005 or any other law for the time being in force will not be regarded as Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- “Future Group Entities” shall mean all entities directly or indirectly managed or controlled by Mr. Kishore Biyani and / or any of his family member together with other members of Biyani extended family of Mr. Laxminarayan Biyani and Mr. Gopikishan Biyani and their respective family members and accordingly deemed to be belonging to the Future Group and their respective affiliates, partners, associates, service providers and relevant third parties.
- “Mobile Application/App” shall mean Future Pay, Khaata, BBPC Mobile App, aLL Online and all mobile applications which are uploaded by future group entities from time to time.
Please note that usage of the term Personal Information includes Sensitive Personal Data or Information, wherever appropriate and/or mandated under the IT Act and the SPDI Rules.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION, USAGE, HANDLING AND SHARING
What information will be collected by us
- We collect and process information (including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) from you on behalf of Future Enterprises Limited. FEL determines the purpose and means of processing of your information (including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information).
- You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. However, please note that you may visit our Sites anonymously. You represent that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents to provide such information or data. Your providing the data/ information and the Company’s consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same shall not be in violation of any third-party agreement, laws, judgments, orders or decrees.
- Non-personal information: We may collect certain non-personal information about you whenever you interact with our Sites. Non-personal information may include your browser name, the type of computer you use, the operating system used, details of the internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Why we collect your information and how we will use/process the information Collected
- The information collected is relevant and necessary to understand you or your online browsing search pattern. The information is collected with an intention to provide you with updated information, help regarding usage of the Site, the Mobile Applications or new services, offers, if any, that we think you might be interested in, to carry out follow ups, to assist with customer service or technical support issues, to enforce the Terms and Conditions or to prevent, detect, investigate and protect against cyber security incidents, error, fraud and other criminal activity, collect money and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of such information.
- Information collected from you may also be used for the following:
- To procure credit reports from credit bureaus and identity verification services;
- To help us process questions you may have about the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and/or the services offered by us or our affiliates or associates;
- To confirm or correct what we know about you;
- To service our customers’ needs, including delivering our products and services;
- To promote and market our products and services;
- To service your account (such as your Loyalty account and wallet account), manage complaints and resolve any disputes;
- To understand our customers including their patterns, behaviors as well as their likes and dislikes to provide personalised contents, services, offers and communications;
- To protect and support our business, colleagues, customers and shareholders;
- To prevent and detect anti-social behavior, fraud and other crime;
- To test and develop new products and services as well as improve existing ones;
- To monitor, develop and improve the Site, the Mobile Applications and services offered by us; and
- To assist in and administer the provision of services offered by us.
- We will use the information provided by you only for the purposes for which it is consensually collected, as more particularly described hereunder and/or indicated to you while using/ accessing the Site and/or the Mobile Applications. If we use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, then we will ask you for your consent prior to such use.
- To avail certain services on the Site and/or the Mobile Applications, users are required to provide some Personal Information including sensitive personal data or information for the registration process including but not limited to information such as a) name, b) email address, c) phone number, d) access to your phone’s text messages (SMS)inbox records/ logs, e) phone contacts, f) location information (GPS, IP address and cell tower location), g) information pertaining to your mobile device and your usage thereof (including the names of other applications installed on your mobile device and how you use them, information about your use of features or functions on your device), and any such other information as may be required from time to time. We collect the aforementioned information when you download and install the Mobile Applications and give the permission to read information from your device, for marketing purposes, administrative purposes, etc. The Information as supplied by the users enable us to improve the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and provide you the most user-friendly experience. All required information is service dependent, and we may use the above said user information to maintain, protect and improve the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and for developing new services, as may be required.
- In case you choose to decline to submit Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information on the Site and/or the Mobile Applications, we may not be able to provide certain services on the Site and/or the Mobile Applications to you. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the same at the appropriate time. In any case, we will not be liable and or responsible for the denial of certain services to you on account of you being unable to provide the necessary Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
How we Handle, share the Personal Information
- We do not sell, or rent your information, including the Sensitive Personal Data or Information outside of Future Group. We do not share or disclose your information outside of Future Group, other than as necessary to fulfil your request or enhancement of services through third party application/software. FEL may disclose and/or transfer your information (including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) to any of the Future Group Entities.
- We may pass your Personal Information to our employees, contractors, suppliers, third party service providers and/or agents to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future.
- It may be noted that we have strict guidelines with respect to unauthorized access to information provided by you. However, we may pass your Personal Information to other third parties in order to verify the information provided by you from other sources in order to address various security concerns, and to ensure that you comply with the provisions of applicable laws, and the Terms and Conditions available on the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and other terms and conditions as may be prescribed by us from time to time.
We have listed below some of the key guidelines followed by us to prevent unauthorised access to information provided by you:
- We apply physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Information;
- We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by encrypting it;
- We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to keep this data safe;
- We only authorise access to employees and trusted partners who need it to carry out their responsibilities;
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security;
- We will ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you; and
- We will reveal only the last four digits of your payment card number, contact numbers when confirming an order.
- Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Personal Information, it is important that you keep your login details and devices protected from unauthorised access.
- The Personal Information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the Indian jurisdiction. It may also be processed by companies operating outside India who work for us or for one of our service providers. If we do this, we ensure that your privacy rights are respected in line with this Policy.
Storage and Retention
The information collected from you shall be retained only for a limited duration necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined above unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law and only for the purposes outlined hereinabove.
Consent to process your Privacy Information
- You hereby agree and acknowledge that by creating an account with us on the Site and/or the Mobile Applications, you consent to us undertaking the following:
- Send you and keep you updated with information by email, telephone (including SMS) or mail, as per your selection about mode of communication, about existing and new services and benefits from us;
- Use the information for marketing and for market research/industry/sector analytics purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimize and personalize our services and to further enhance our products and services for you and to send you newsletters and information about our services, as per your selection about mode of communication.
- The select information provided by you is readily available on the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and only viewable by you after logging on to the Site and/or the Mobile Applications. You, at all times, have the option not to provide any information including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information about you without agreeing to register on the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and otherwise withdraw your consent or request to remove/ delete your information by communicating the same to us in the manner stipulated herein and the Terms and Conditions. Upon such withdrawal, we will have no obligations towards you nor will we be obligated to provide continued services to you. Alternatively, you can uninstall the Mobile Applications in its entirety, in which event, your consent would be deemed to be withdrawn for any future collection of information.
- Please note that if you opt out from providing Personal Information or other information requested by us, you may not be able to access certain areas of the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and/or avail certain services offered by us. You can update and/or review your Account Information (defined below), Personal Information and other information at any time. At your request, we can also cancel your registration and remove/block your Personal Information from our database/ Site and/or the Mobile Applications. However, this information may remain in our archive even after deletion or termination of your account as required by law and the handling of the same is in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law and as intimated by the government agency from time to time.
- In relation to any payment made through the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and/or the services offered by us, the online payment gateway operated by third party is being used by us. It may be noted that the information that you provide at the time of making any payment through the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and/or services offered by us is held and stored with third party payment gateway operator authorized at multiple points. The payment gateway operator may also have access to your online payment history/details in relation to the payment made through the Site and/or the Mobile Applications and/or the services offered by us. [You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details over non HTTPS unencrypted electronic communications with us.] Also, you are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer or mobile. We will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of Personal Information to third parties which you as prudent user put up on the Site and/or the Mobile Applications, and that are available to the other users of the Site and/or the Mobile Applications. Our mobile application will request to access Storage, Call, SMS and Camera services which are required for certain feature to work on in the mobile application. For e.g. we generate OTP for initial authentication for which we need access to your SMS for auto read OTP. In FuturePay application we have feature such as Price Match which will scan the bar code printed on shopping receipt, to avail this feature you need to allow our application to access mobile camera. We also propose to use the camera feature and photo gallery for suggesting products desired by you, by clicking or selecting photo of products and providing search results of the same.
- It may be noted that we handle all such information in accordance with the provisions of the applicable law from time to time and only for the duration lawfully required. We may disclose aggregated information, including to aggregators, about the use of the Site and/or the Mobile Applications without Personal Information. We have implemented standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information.
- You agree that you shall solely be responsible for any information provided to us and you shall refrain from directly or indirectly hosting, displaying, uploading, modifying, publishing, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any information that:
- belongs to third party and you do not have any right over it;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous; defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
To avail any of the services offered by us, you are required to register and open an account with us by using the Account Information. You agree to provide correct information towards your continued usage of services offered by us. We will save your Account Information, including identification (as profile), payment (as saved accounts) and transaction (as transaction history) related information to process your requests faster and securely for your convenience.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE POLICIES
- By using the Services, you agree and acknowledge that your Personal Information may be transferred to Future Group Entities, our partners, associates, service providers and third parties as necessary or appropriate.
- By availing services offered by us, you accept that we may communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you. This includes offers, discounts and general information.
- AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICIES
- It is clarified that we store information including Personal Information only in the manner contained herein and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
- The Site could use log file including internet protocol addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the Site, track user movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. These are not linked to information identifiable personally.
Web browser cookies
- You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device. You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies through your browser’s help function.
- If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Sites. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of our products and services that require you to sign in.
Cookies work differently on Mobile Applications as they are coded into such Mobile Applications itself and will use a unique identifier created by your mobile device for use for advertising activities. You can turn off or reset this advertising identifier through your mobile device’s privacy settings.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
- You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided as above to:
- Check and edit your profile information, including Account Information;
- Check what data we have about you, if any;
- Change and/or correct any data we have about you;
- Delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by you. You agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or is prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings. In respect to such data or information, the aforementioned rights will not be available.
We will collect and retain information about your transactions and service requests based on Cookies, network information and device information to provide adequate security, prevent fraudulent transactions and for audit and legal purposes which will not be revealed in public.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
If you notice any discrepancies in the information provided to us or have any grievance against us in relation to the processing of your Sensitive Personal Data or Information, request you to inform our designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature:
Name: Divyanshu Jain
Address: Future Retail Home Office,
9th Floor, Tower C,
247 Park, LBS Marg,